A SONG TO FILL A HOUSE WITH LOVE, IS ALWAYS HELD INSIDE THE HEART!

Here my shallow (bowl holds rainbow colors of gold. Let these) halls be sails, to make the world come to our hey (abundant greetings we say). Golden dreams find our waves, to cleanse the souls who are aware. We bless the sacred nine in thee, the house that stands for liberty. And if we can we bless the walls, the floor and ceiling and all knick knacks and doors, the dreams and hopes of everyone, come find a reason to have some fun. Blessings, dancing, smiles abound, to this house, to have treasures sound!

Photos by Laughing Matriarch, our Rainbow Mother!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heal My Heart This Day, to Lift My Sadness Away

Life is full of trials and tribulations, says Holiness David, never give up!


Heal my heart this day, to lift my sadness away. Come and let me know, the perfect show. Let the sun come in and bring it to the wind. I will shine for you to know of the gifted we choose. Where we go this day, learn to float away into the seeds of dust, that long to feel. I will look upon the state of what is wrong, to bring us home this day, to lift the world.


Come share my heart it feels the waves. Come share my heart to feel it's daze. I know I want to feel the right way, but my soul won't fade/phase in place. I don't know what happiness is, because it's a place my heart does grieve, to show the world we have to change, to show the world of the revelence (revel or and reveal, revere, reverence) game. We are born to choose a mighty clue, to bring us hope again, this day. And when we look this heart into the dark, the soul will not be satisfied to come out to play. 


Where is God today?  Where is the sunshine that says, love is the way.  Come and share a heart with all the rays, come and find me true. Beckoning blue (heavenly space). I want to come home to you. My heart is true. 


In the sadness I do face. I wonder about the human race. Is it real? Or do I feel?  I want to shine upon this day, to find a world of give-a-way. To lead the people into a mesmerizing state, to have them come home, instead of be late. Then daze will be filled, with joy that is real.  If only I could sea.  If only I could feel the breeze.  Heaven shine upon this day, to lean on love all the waves. Here we flow, into the heart that knows.


Come and shine with me another day if you please come rapture me. I want to fall on my knees. God where are you? Why aren't you pleased! Happiness that comes this day. I want to heal the world with my rays. There is a time to feel, but I know I need to feel real.  And all the days that come to me, I plant a harmony a seed, to capture my heart, to feel what's right.  And all I do is make a clue, but others turn away as if they knew. It's a new time, but I feel so blind. And others can find a place to play, but I don't know the facts of this sun rays in my heart. I will know the great impart.  


And days are coming true. If I only knew what to do.  I have to long for a favored view. I have to long to know the clues. Days are streaming through. I know it's the time of the blue, but I think reborn is not the way, if I only sail this day (giving up on dreams, it's here and now).  I will be satisfied, if I don't live my life in the horror of your shame, instead of gain.  Love will fill air it's true. God will come and take all imbued, to places of the divine, if we only trust time. And if we are to beam, then harmony is what it seams, the soul of me, is coming out to be free.  And if I find this ray, I will find another day. I will choose a heart that praise.  And let my soul look out, into the fabled dark, where heaven holds me close. I know it's heaven and it's worth it's weight in gold.


But for now, I live on to share the crowds. But for now, I live on, to seek a heavenly crowd. But for now, I come forth to wake up next to you.  If I only knew you.  If I only loved you. If I only was this clue, heavenly imbued. 


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star Drums for the heart of Esta and Don, who's hearts yearn for happiness, during depressing times!

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound.  I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 


Laughing Matriarch (Rainbow Mother of all Mothers) comes to shine, upon the heart of a dime (circle embraced by calling home), we the children learn on time. There is music in her words, when you treat her like you should. And a big laughter will come your way, to learn how to really play. Lift up the sounds of love, to bring us nearer than above, (a sky, higher into heaven we know why). Lean on the portal of the sun (brotherhood), that we need the point of doves, gather my children and learn to run, over rolling hills and into the sun. Gift your heart this day, because it's always a way to play. And if we need a home all we got to do is phone (prayers in the wind). Mother of all Mothers sing, to bring in the heart of the wind. And we are to learn to find a place, where we can be an open face. Shame and lame do not belong, because each has it's song (perfection in all songs). Keep a hanger (stuck on the ground, spirit not in flight, yet a safe place to land) you need within, the place we think we need to sin (behind closed doors). But if you learn to bow and pray, it's perfect magic in a day, bless bless, a place in time, we go heaven (blue road) inside this time. Spirit flies into the world, upon the shore to open doors (into each others hearts, a safe place within the true blue).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Heart of Rainbow Mother Laughing Matriarch